Thursday, January 31, 2008

now we have a blog!!! who woulda thought??

Hello all,
I just wanted to see if I could make a blog too - everyone has one but us, right? :) I thought it would be very complicated and I could never have one, but alas this is not the case - thanks to those who know a lot about computers creating easy ways for the rest of us to do what we would like to do, but would not normally know how to do it. Hopefully that made sense.....in essence thank you geeks for helping out the un-geeks!!

I probably won't post on here very often, but I thought I might occasionally want to post some pictures or an update from the exciting lives of the Hobacks, so now I have a way of doing that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for blogs! :)

Laffin's said...

Leslie, I totally look at your blog so you should post stuff. Like maybe pictures of your new nephew.